SIF JUST SAID THAT ODIN SENT HER TO GET LORELEI BACK BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IT ISN’T REALLY ODIN!!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS??!!!!!
if I ever get abducted by aliens, I hope they look like thor
Slytherins occasionally love to party and tend to come out of their shells a little when things are really festive or there’s alcohol involved.
When partying with Huffs, Slytherins like watching them do their silly dances and may even join, after a time. A typical night might end with the Huff curled up, after too much butterbeer and their Slythie friend making sure they get back to their common room alright.
Socializing with Ravens usually ends up in a competition or creative new drinking games. Its common for Slythies and Ravens to go head to head with trivia games with every wrong answer equally a shot. Ravenclaws hate to lose and Slytherins refuse to let anyone see them sloppy drunk so these usually end in stalemates.
Lastly, drinking with Gryffs is a dangerous practice that only the most prepared Slytherin can handle. This is because Gryffindors tend to get reckless after a few Firewhiskies. Its not uncommon for a tipsy Gryff to accidentally unleash a swarm of piskies or something of the like and it’ll fall to the more composed Slytherin to clean up the mess, after taking pictures, of course, to tease their Gryff friend in the morning.
These occasions always provide Slytherins with plenty of blackmail material, which may be part of the reason they enjoy it so much.
FANDOM, Y U NO TAKE OVER THE FILM INDUSTRY?!
I would watch the FUCK out of this. I would never leave the theatre.
Oh my fucking god.
oh my god these are starting to make me sad because THEY’RE NOT REAL
Ke$ha | Timber (2014 Solo Version)
Hey guys! I finally put up a download link for my song. Lose Your Mind is available on bandcamp for 1 euro! :)
Buy this song because it is amazing and you will support one of the most adorable awesome fans ever.
- 1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
I demand they make an anime and base a character off of me right now
WHATS THAT I HEAR? ANNOYING FEMALE SIDEKICK? REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR, AND READY TO DO…
…WHATEVER IT IS WE DO.
Did you really think you could make a series without including a villain?
THINK AGAIN YOU PREPPY LOOKIN’ KIDS
Time to go to work, beatrice! looks like troubles afoot!
YOU GUYS GOT ANY ROOM FOR A QUIRKY, HYPERACTIVE, COMIC RELIEF CYBORG ON YOUR LITTLE TEAM??
I actually really dig this cyborg character
And the villain is great too
I want to watch this….
I demand more fanart!
Sherlock AU: Star Trek / Parentlock
THE SOUND I JUST MADE WAS INHUMAN THIS IS SIDHOAIHOEAINAILLKK AWESOME
I can kinda hear the blast in my head when they collide.
Sound doesn’t travel in space. You wouldn’t hear a thing.
then how the fuck do you explain all the sounds in star wars checkmate motherfucker
No CGI. It’s all practical work. Sploosh.
Don’t need no computers for magic to work! Yeahhh! Awesome!
"He will be mine or he will burn!"
(( Frollo has always scared the shit out of me. He’s honestly the most terrifying and fascinating Disney villain in my books, and when I got old enough to understand his creepy fascination with Esmerelda… damn Frollo, calm down.
So… after listening to THIS incredible cover… I couldn’t help myself. Here’s my genderbent screenshot edits for “Frolla and Esmereldis”. XD ))